12.2.08

Superstitions


On the 10th of Feb i submitted my entry for the Sasha remix competition
which you can listen to at

thee hausfLy bLog


I was sent an email saying:

"We've received your entry to Beatportal's Sasha Remix competition. For further news, please check back at:
http://www.beatportal.com/remixsasha
We will announce the winners February 18, 2008. Thank you for your participation and good luck!"

How bizarre that last week my horoscope said:

"I expect that by February 18, Aries, you too might feel the urge to give Supreme Being a tip, or do whatever the equivalent might be in your world. Among the extra perks you could be blessed with: a deeper connection with a resource you've wanted to be closer to; the heating up of a promising alliance; a social upgrade that will make you feel more at home in the world; and a vision of where to go next with your ambitions."

I suppose no matter what, the 18th shall be a magicaL day? hmmm...

No comments: