10.4.07

stinK at the T-baR


yesterday was bank holiday, and is always an excuse to have a party in London. I went to´StinK´ at the T-Bar.A free all day event featuring some of my favourite music artists & djs including Dinky & Damian Lazarus. One of my highlights of the day...I bumped into a bloke at the bar when i first arrived. He turned around. I said my polite english 'oh, sorry' ... minutes later...got the guts to say in a shy voice...'are you Damian Lazarus?' (yes) 'wicked!' and finished up with a quick 'my name is spike...what time are you playing?' danced my arse off till 2am (ish). Met loads of great peeps too. Next one is 7 May. iF you be in London, there's no excuse to NOT be there...

2 comments:

pau said...

oh come on! is that all you said to DL??????!!!!!!

eurospike said...

i'm a Loser! perhaps i shall come up with something more creative for the next one...i'm sure he's heaRd it aLL before ffs!